Voices is an online exhibit and blog of the Health Sciences Library, created in collaboration with the Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences, Department of Allied Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- UV Light Can Aid Hospitals’ Fight to Wipe Out Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Effective Monday, Jan. 23: Visitor restrictions across UNC Hospitals for children under 12
- UNC Senior Alliance Chosen as Medicare Next Generation Accountable Care Organization
- A Gene’s Journey from Covert to Celebrated
- Another molecular clue in the mysterious influence of microbiota in the gut
- Are you ready to explore baby’s genome?
- Are prebiotics the answer for lactose intolerance?
- Cost, technology issues are barriers to real-time cancer patient symptom reporting