Dr. Roush Talks about the Division of Speech and Hearing
Voices is an online exhibit and blog of the Health Sciences Library, created in collaboration with the Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences, Department of Allied Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- UNC researchers ‘unravel’ Zika virus (watch video)
- Celebrity Poker Tournament in Charlotte will support UNC Angelman syndrome research
- Ewend named President of UNC Physicians
- The purist: Chapel Hill man shares journey of HIV clinical trials at UNC
- 'To seek a true cure’: UNC researchers pioneer HIV research with ‘kick and kill’
- Can a smart patch prevent blood clots?
- UNC clinical trials play crucial role in FDA approval for diabetes drug
- Online group therapy may be effective treatment for bulimia nervosa